PAVEMENT COATINGS CO. is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Superintendent for the Southern California Division.
· Read and understand specifications as a prime contractor and subcontractor
· Understand and schedule work within budget. Review and monitor projects compared to budget
· Provide all necessary information and support to site foreman
· Obtain stockpiles and staging areas
· Schedule material suppliers and subcontractors while monitoring progress
· Schedule equipment and labor with job foreman
· Maintain extensive communication with customer (Agencies, prime contractors and owners)
· Review field time sheets for labor, equipment and rentals
· Attend preconstruction and weekly construction meetings
· Work closely with General Superintended to coordinate labor and equipment on multiple crews
· Set up all work prior to actual construction
· Manage people as a team and produce an excellent workforce and product.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and specialty traffic control programs. Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to draft clear and effective letters. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be available to deal with project issues during off hours. Must have the ability to deal with difficult and possible aggressive deadlines and customers to produce positive results. Must have an understanding of general accounting and job costing.
Must have a minimum of 5 years at a management level in the Construction Industry.
· Company paid health insurance
· Company Vehicle
· Bonus program based on quantifiable measures of performance
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
· 401k profit sharing plan
Interested applicants may send resume to Marie Gonzales at email@example.com or