The primary role of the Fleet Administrator is to assist and support the Fleet Manager(s) in all activities related to Fleet administration and/or coordination of the organizations Fleet Operations; as directed and/or approved by Fleet Manager(s).
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assist with administration of fleet procurement including rentals, rental returns, and purchase of new equipment or disposal of old assets.
· Data administration and reporting; Maintain master list(s) and breakdown of all Fleet financials, equipment (tools, on/off road units and any attachments, stocked/issued items under Fleet) or other support assets for company
· Compliance administration; Data entry, tracking and reporting of all vehicle and driver compliance; IRP, IFTA, annual inspection, bit inspection, all Fleet permits (PERP, weight, etc.), and any/all other local, state or federal mandated inspections or permits not specifically prescribed above, as directed by Fleet Manager
· Serves as point of contact and resolution coordinator for Managers and Fleet on all vehicle citations/licensing/registration and toll road / Fastrack, pre-pass items, or other.
· Compile and provides weekly reporting on Fleet employees; time sheets and credit card reconciliations, to Fleet Manager(s)
· All other duties assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong client and teamwork focus is required.
· Requires knowledge of budget analysis techniques, leading fleet maintenance practices, and applicable legislation and regulations.
· Must have strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with ability to interpret and understand ambiguous questions and/or information
· Requires demonstrated interpersonal skills to maintain productive working relationships with fleet personnel, user groups and outside parts and materials vendors.
· Must be well organized to meet heavy workloads and be able to effectively manage multiple tasks.
· Must have good business writing skills for department-divisional business communications.
· Requires experience with various computer software programs (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Core, Eclipse, Dynaway and Dynamix 365 or other) for managing fleet management activities.
· Working knowledge of fleet operations with an emphasis on the core NAFA fleet management principles including: Asset, Business, Financial, Data/Information, Maintenance, Risk and Fuel Management is a plus.
· Specialized focuses on fundamental automotive theory, equipment technology, analytics, Internal/External work flow methods and Formal fleet/ parts management coursework is a plus.
· Works 7am-4pm business hours, Monday through Friday with occasional overtime when approved.
· Spends time in climate-controlled office setting looking at computer screens and keyboard.